kde 3.2 rc 1 - konqueror web browser font sizes

F.A. Dresken fruitytunes at mailcan.com
Sat Feb 7 14:50:40 GMT 2004

Hi Marcin,

I had the same problem and have resolved this by installing the MS fonts ;-P
I have also checked out the sites you said and in my konqi they are rendered
correctly.

Maybe this will work for you to??

The only problem with my konqi is that flash 6 wont work, if you know a
solution it will make me happy.

I use SuSE 9.0 with KDE 3.2 fully updated.

greets,

Fred