konstruct for 3.3 bails out

Tami King tik at grahamand.us
Sun Aug 22 19:39:15 BST 2004

On Sunday 22 August 2004 12:23 pm, Gene Heskett wrote:

> >Add -logg after -lvorbis in the Makefiles will take care of
> > this. At least it did for me.  Rex Dieter posted this patch
> > on kde-linux when I asked about it there.  I applied it and
> > it worked fine the first time I compiled, but after updating
> > from CVS I had the problem occur again so I editted the
> > offending Makefiles by hand.

> Thanks, but...
>
> Makefiles?  Plural?  In other words, its just not the
> konstruct/kde/kdemultimedia/Makefile.  Please elaborate.

I should have said the Makefile in any directory where linking
failed.  Now you are going to make me have to remember what I
did.  It was just one I believe in a subdirectory of
kdemultimedia.  The configure.in patch should fix all of that,
though.  I don't really know why I had to go back and update one
Makefile by hand.

Tami