Blank system tray icon

Andrey Balaguta uj2 at mail.ru
Thu Sep 18 13:40:42 BST 2003

Hello Sohail,

SS> First of all, where is this blank system tray icon coming from

You  use  RH9.0?  Yeah, I had the same problem :) This blank square is
just redhat authentification manager (or like) -- it doesn't show it's
icon in kde for some reason.

SS> and second of all, how can I get rid of it?

Just kill this process (I dont remember the exact name, find out this)
and  it will disapear for ever (such is the case for my PC, so if this
dont work, dont blame me :)).

--
Best regards,
 Andrey                            mailto:uj2 at mail.ru