Blank system tray icon

Emon jadukor_bd at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 15:45:37 BST 2003

Dera Andrey....

i m having the same problem as Sohail...... except
that in my case the authentication manager dosen't
appear at all!!! I have been going crazy ever since
trying 2 bring it back by installing newer versions of
KDE (but in vain), i thought i was the only1 facing
this prob, but now (sad but true) it feels good 2 know
that i m not alone.......:-). So does any1 of u guys
how 2 fix the problem..... i mean it works under gnome
fine! correct me if i m wrong, but it shows up as
"keys icon" in the system tray right??

thanks