fonts are gone after upgrading from kde 3.1.2 to 3.1.3

Folkert van Heusden folkert at vanheusden.com
Tue Sep 9 19:05:28 BST 2003

Hi,

I'm using a Debian setup with the backported (so I'm told) version of KDE.
When I had 3.1.2, all worked nice. But after upgrading to 3.1.3 only the
TrueType and Type1 fonts are used. I did some googling and checked that
antialiasing is switched off. I'm really really very sure it's off :-)
I tried re-adding the other fonts (the pcf-files and such), to no avail. Even
restarted the font-server and X server.
Anyone got a suggestion?

Folkert van Heusden