right click desktop menu's

Jeff NM Parkinson j.parkinson at ponl.com
Wed Oct 15 09:12:00 BST 2003

On Wednesday 15 October 2003 09:45 am, Jeff NM Parkinson wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Searched the list and got some hits on configuring the "right click"
> desktop menu, but only the stuff I had worked out already.  Seems this
> is a highly guarded secret.
>
> I have my own kdesktop_custom_menu1 in my $HOME/.kde/share/custom directory
> and I have it pointing to my *.desktop files and they all display and
> launch fine, but I am trying to create submenu's as well, but not having
> much luck.

Submenus are not supported.

Cheers,
Waldo

-

Really ??  I didn't know that.  How are they setup for when I select "Desktop
Menu"
or "Application Menu" from Control Center ??  I would have thought that if
they could
be defined under their structure then I would be able to do it.

Are they just not supported under the custom menus ??

Sa Wat Dee.
Jeff.