No Sound KDE

Scott Brady bradys_remove_me_please_ at yahoo.com.au
Tue Oct 14 22:58:54 BST 2003

G'day Frank,

You can play sounds from the harddrive right, mp3's, waves  etc.  It is only
when you try to play a CD that your run into sound problems?

This may be a hardware issue.

I have had a similar problem and it turned out that the audio cable from the
CD to the motherboard was not connected.

I would check it out.

Hope this helps

Scott Brady
bradys_cc_remove_me_please_ at yahoo.com.au
To reply REMOVE "_remove_me_please_" FROM ADDRESS