No Sound KDE

Frank frank at snapafun.co.nz
Wed Oct 15 06:46:04 BST 2003

Thanks Scott.

CDROM works fine otherwise, data in - out etc, and within Windows I have
no problem, so I doubt it's a hardware issue.

Still, within Linux there are ways to check this from the command line,
and more so, whether or not this or that is doing things right.

Any idea what the commands are?

--
Regards

Frank

Big or small, a challenge requires the same commitment to resolve.
Registered Linux User # 324213