KDE and ClearCase on Irix 6.5

Eddie Oistacher eddieo at 012.net.il
Wed Oct 8 17:22:06 BST 2003

Hello Nick,

I am using dynamic views. I have already tried to access files via
/view/eddie/vob and I still can't see the files.
It is very strange situation because ClearCase based on system file tree.
Maybe I should use static views ?
Are you using static or dynamic views ?
Maybe I should run something at the KDE startup ?

Eddie.