kmultimedia

Thomas Kaeding kaeding at kaeding.homelinux.org
Sat Nov 15 15:26:24 GMT 2003

Does anyone know how to compile kdemultimedia-3.1.4?
I've tried it on two different systems, with different compilers
and different kernels, but I get errors like this:

httpInputStream.cpp:268: `__swab16' undeclared (first use this function)
/usr/include/asm/byteorder.h:38: syntax error before "__u64"
artstestgui.cpp:98: syntax error before `>' token

Which and where errors occur differs from one system to the other.
Does kdemultimedia-3.1.4 require a specific kernel and compiler?
If so, that sucks.

Please reply to me at kaeding at kaeding.homelinux.org, since I'm not
subscribed to any lists.  Thank you.

Thomas