Derek Fountain derekfountain at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 9 01:59:48 BST 2003

> I must admit to having used <table height="x"> in the past. There are some
> very reasonable situations which require it. To be honest, if it isn't in
> the spec, then the spec is broken :-/
>
> So, as someone who must endure trying to use these things, please, please,
> please include this attribute

You need to take it up with the W3C. They say it's not required, so it's not
in the standard. If it's not in the standard, KHTML won't support it.

I must admit that when I updated a load of my own HTML to be standards
compliant I had to take quite a few table height attributes out. When I did I
couldn't find a way of getting things to look the same.

--
"...our desktop is falling behind stability-wise and feature wise to KDE
...when I went to Mexico in December to the facility where we launched gnome,