"How to" KDE presentation?

Klaus Vink Slott klaus at andelsweb.dk
Sun May 4 15:44:07 BST 2003

I've been using KDE for several years, and I do think I know a lot of KDE
features. But when your are using a platform on a everyday basis, you take
all the nice  things for granted.

As an example: Some time a ago I made one of my "Gnome" colleagues try KDE.
One of the features he liked very much was the ability to have multible
terminal in one kterm. When he told me about it, my reaction was something
like "Yes thats nice - cant Gnome do that?"

So problem is: If I was to make a KDE presentation for my colleagues, a user
group, the local politician, whatever - I simply don't know what to show.

Question: Is there a precompiled KDE presentation/demonstration somewhere I
can download and use as basis for my presentation?

--
Regards
Klaus Vink Slott