A very big thanks...

Tim Brodie tbrodie at displayworksinc.com
Sun May 4 05:38:09 BST 2003

...and a note of appreciation.

Our company adopted KDE as our official desktop environment over
a year ago.  I've just upgraded to v3.1 and I'm just so
impressed.

We introduced our users to KDE with v2.  None of them had used
any other desktop than the MS incumbent.  Yet all were able to
use KDE with very little training.  This new release is just
thrilling, with many of the niggly issues being smoothed right
out and with the whole UI being so good.

I've worked with many systems, from mainframe 3270 terminals,
Vax/VMS on VT220, Mac's, Motif on HP/UX, Windows, S/36's... you
name it.  But you'll have to pry KDE out of my cold, dead
fingers.  :-)  Well, maybe that's a little far fetched... ;-)

Anyhow, well done to a team of people doing an exceptional job!

Best regards... Tim

--
We do not see things as they are; we see things as we are.

Tim Brodie, IT Manager:SysAdmin:S/W Developer, Display Works Inc.
555 Denison Street, Markham, Ontario CANADA L3R 1B8
Phone: 905-480-0344x290 Fax: 905-480-0342 http://www.displayworksinc.com