kde screensavers

gabriel the.angel.gabriel at rogers.com
Mon Mar 31 14:19:24 BST 2003

hey there people...  i've run into a small problem with my screensavers in kde
3.1.1.  it would seem that my configuration has recently forgotten that i
have screensavers on my computer.

if i log in as a (new) different user, all my screensavers are available in
the deskop configuration window, but as my old user, the screensavers window
has an empty list...

so i did some digging in ~/.kde and didn't find much...  can someone tell me
what config file might have lost it's marbles? i figure i'll just delete the
file and let the config program rewrite it...  as long as i'm not looking at
deleting all of ~/.kde

thanks

--
truly 'the humble is the stem upon which the mighty grows,
the low is the foundation upon which the high is laid...