Screensaver ko?

Filippo Spanò filippo.spano at ledcomputer.it
Mon Mar 31 15:46:11 BST 2003

Ok, I'm here another time...

Hi to all!

and hope the group Admin does not delete my address (!!)

many thanks to Ruggero for suggestions about fonts,

but I've an issue about my screensaver because for the system
seems that my configuration has no value!

Any screensaver setup has the same result: after the  minutes
I set up for screensaver starting, the monitor becomes dark!

During screensaver setting, all is ok, test and preview also.

The energy saving is not activated. What's the problem?

Felipe