Wow - ScreenFonts

Frank Frank at snapafun.co.nz
Mon Mar 10 04:50:44 GMT 2003

On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 02:55, Luciano Moreira - ig wrote:
" Well, well, well...  it's my opportunity:
"
" How do we do to get KDE (ox XFree) to have better screen fonts ? The
" defaults screen fonts is very "bold", but when we use OpenOffice or
 Mozzila, " the screen fonts is smaller (thin) and better to see (like as
" M$Windows/OS/Mac) .
"
" Is it anything about TrueType, Type 1, etc ?   How do I do to acquire and
" install others fonts, or, how do I do to teach KDE to see the alredy
" installed fonts used by Mozilla, OpenOffice, etc ?
"
" Thanks,
"
" Luciano