Treat CF card like a floppy

swhatley at hal-pc.org swhatley at hal-pc.org
Wed Mar 5 13:43:28 GMT 2003

Actually, I have a HP psc 2210 multi-function center.  I haven't tried to see
if the printer works, yet, but RH8 is recognizing the psc 2210 card slots.
 Also, the psc is connected to a USB 2.0 port.  I didn't have to do anything
special.  I have heard that the usb_ohcl, usb_ehcl, and usb_uhcl
drivers/moduels may be needed.

What brand of CF reader?  I think my ACome Multi-Flash would work OK but I have
doubts that a PNY reader would work.  Under Win2k, I had to install specific
PNY drivers to get the reader to work.  With the ACom, no 3rd party drivers
were needed under Win2k or WinXP.

Good luck,
Steven