Treat CF card like a floppy

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Wed Mar 5 15:59:53 GMT 2003

It's a SanDisk CF reader which works without any installation on Win2K
and XP.

The problem is that with missing modules I would just expect it to fail
to recognize the reader, not hang the system!
It almost seems as if the mouse usb driver suddenly gets a conflict when
the reader is plugged in, but I have no idea where to look for an
answer.

Cheers,
 -Tako