Treat CF card like a floppy

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Wed Mar 5 11:38:09 GMT 2003

Hi,

you got your CF reader to work on RH8? Did you have to do anything
special?

For me it doesn't work, if I plug it in while booting the system the
boot process will hang and never continue while if I plug it in while
the sytem is running my (USB) mouse will hang and will not wake up
again.

Does anybody have any ideas?

Cheers,
 -Tako