Some help needed with Knoqueror

Yannick Le Saint y.lesaint at free.fr
Fri Jul 18 12:42:34 BST 2003

On Thursday 17 July 2003 12:27, Jean-Eric Cuendet wrote:
> Hi,
> I have 3 questions related to konqueror. I'm unable to find the info in
> the help, news, etc...
> 1. How can I change the HOME page of konqueror? I have the default RH
> file

See in `Settings' -> `Configure Konqueror', it's in there.
Generally speaking, always look at the `Settings' thing for any app before
even using it.

> 2. Is it possible that konqueror start in a maximized window when
> opening a new window with CTRL-N?

Sure, launch konqueror, open a new window, maximize it , right-click on the
title of your new window and select `Store Window Settings'. Then closing it
and opening it again should create an already maximized window.

--
We can defeat gravity.  The problem is the paperwork involved.