Filtering with KNode

Nate Hill vugdeox at freeshell.org
Mon Jul 7 07:19:51 BST 2003

I'm new to KNode and not a frequent Usenet "inhabitant" (for lack of a better
term).  I've recently gone to the trouble of discovering my isps hidden nntp
servers and have subscribed to a number of groups.  I'm wondering how one
filters messages (at least from displaying) using KNode.  For instance I've
already noticed that filtering all threads with a Subject of:

"S.C.R.A.M.B.L.E.R"
"BEST KEPT SECRET"

would probably reduce the number of messages significantly.  Any suggestions?

--
Nate Hill <vugdeox at freeshell.org>