'Window operation menu' missing from 'Global Keys'

Lasse Riis riis at braarup.dk
Thu Jan 23 11:47:52 GMT 2003

Hi, I'm trying to setup my system to utilize those damn "windows keys".
And i can assign the win-logo key to my K-menu just fine, but the
instruction I'm using says I can assign the menu key to the 'Window
operation menu'. But It's not there! I'm using KDE in Danish, so I'm not
sure what it's been translated to, but there's is nothing on the 'global
keys' list that matches anything like 'Window operation menu'! Where is
it placed? Or can I change the language of KDE for few secs and see if
it appears? What should I do?

BTW. I'm using KDE from RedHat 8.0.

Lasse Riis