Writting the floppy

Hasanen Nawfal family at warkaa.net
Fri Jan 17 18:20:09 GMT 2003

On Friday 17 January 2003 4:06 pm, Rafael Pérez Domínguez wrote:
> Dear friends,
> I'm not able neither to copy nor to directly create directories or  text
> files into the floppy. I've got installed KDE inside Linux Mandrake 8.1:

 i had a friend who had the same problem , he was unable to get his disk drive
work under linux ( not just KDE ) with Mandrake 8.1
i gave him Mandrake 9 and it works fine now.
there is a very few number of floppy drives which is not (fully) compatible
with the Mandrake 8.1 linux. but it may work in previus version of Mandrake
or any version of Red Hat.

Hasanen.