Reenabling dragging + disabling title bar

Peter Møller Neergaard peter at mollerneergaard.net
Thu Jan 16 19:17:20 GMT 2003

On January 16, 2003, you wrote:

PMN> I have two questions concerning the configuration of KDE:
PMN> 1) I have somehow managed to disable the possibility to drag a
PMN>    window, ...where I can reenable dragging?

Forget this one (sorry).  It turned out to be a mouse driver issue. Sorry.

/Peter--
http://www.linearity.org/turtle/contact.html
``Deserves death! I daresay he does. Many that live deserve death.
And some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them?
Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement.'' -- Tolkien