Network monitor applet? (also: KDE 3.1?)

David Rosenstrauch david.rosenstrauch at aleri.com
Thu Jan 16 19:36:00 GMT 2003

Anyone know if KDE has a network monitor applet available - i.e., similar to
the one Gnome has.

I know that there's a System Monitor applet, which I use all the time, that
shows CPU usage, memory usage, etc., but it doesn't seem to have network
awareness.

If anyone knows of anything like this, please do send it along.

Thanks,

DR

P.S.  What's up with KDE 3.1?  I thought that the final decision was supposed
to have been made this past Monday, and that a release would be following
soon after.  Anyone know what's up?