After compilation, how to start?

snpe snpe at snpe.co.yu
Sat Jan 4 19:22:46 GMT 2003

You need qt, too
I work this :
set qt and kde library in ld.so.conf (begining)
/opt/kde/lib
/opt/qt/lib
then call
ldconfig
and create little script like :
export KDEDIr=/opt/kde
export QTDIR=/opt/qt
export PATH=$KDEDIR/bin:$QTDIR/bin:$PATH
exec startx $*

I call this script and start new kde
When You want old kde You must return old ld.so.conf and ldconfig

regards
Haris Peco