Energy saving problem

Fabien3D creafab at free.fr
Tue Feb 4 18:17:03 GMT 2003

Hi everyone !
I've got a new problem with KDE 3.0, installed with the Mandrake 9.0 package.
When I try to use my computer after the energy saving function has started,
the screen display is completely scrambled. Everything works but it's very
difficult to clik on any icon. All I can do is using the CTRL+ALT+BACKSPACE
to exit X. I tried to uncheck the energy saving function in the appropriate
control panel, but as soos as I clik on OK or Apply, the screen display is
immediately scrambled !
I thought the problem could come from the high resolution I use (1280 x 1024),
but shifting to 1024 x 768 doesn't solve the problem. I had never had this
problem under KDE 2.2, so I think the problem comes from KDE 3.0. Has anyone
got the solution ?

Screen : Relisys RE786
Video card : MSI GeForce2 MX 400

        Thanks !