kmail + attachments problem

Renai rlem6983 at mail.usyd.edu.au
Tue Feb 4 00:36:17 GMT 2003

hi all,

a quick problem with kmail 1.3.2 (using KDE 2.2.2 on Debian Woody).

I have received some attachments, but when I try to click on them to open or
save them, the only options it gives me are "open URL" and "copy to
clipboard". When I move the mouse over them it shows "part://2" in the box
below them, as if they were a URL.

What's going on? How come I can't open attachments?

Thanks in advance for your help, and thanks very much in general for your
work in general, I have been admiring KDE for years.

kind regards,

Renai