Energy saving problem

Fabien3D creafab at free.fr
Sun Feb 2 22:21:07 GMT 2003

Hi !
I've got another -basic- problem with KDE 3.0. I happen to leave my computer
(!) for a moment, and after the energy saving function has started, the
screen display is completely scrambled ! I tried to uncheck the energry
saving option in the KDE control panel, but as soon as I clik OK or Apply,
the display is completely scrambled again ! I tried to change the resolution,
but it didn't solve the problem. I've never had this problem under KDE 2.2.
What can I do ?

Screen Relisys RE 786
Resoluition : 1280 x 1024
Video card : MSI GeForce 2 MX 400