Energy saving problem

Fabien3D creafab at free.fr
Mon Feb 3 23:22:47 GMT 2003

Hi everyone !
I've got a new problem with KDE 3.0.
When I try to use my computer after the energy saving function has started,
the screen display is completely scrambled ! KDE works, but it's hard to aim
any icon ! All I can do is using the CTRL+ALT+BACKSPACE shortcut.
I tried to uncheck the enrgy saving function from the appropriate control
panel, but as soon as I click on OK or Apply, the display is immediately
scrambled !
I thouth the problem came from the high resolution I use, but the same result
occured when I used a 1024 x 768 resolution.
I had never had this problem with KDE 2.2, so I think the problem comes from
KDE 3.0 as nothing has changed in my configuration.
Has anyone got the solution ?

Screen : Relisys RE786
Video card : MSI GeForce2 MX 400

                                       Fabien