mail folder conversion kmail kde2 -> 3

Volker Blum volker_blum at web.de
Sun Dec 28 02:38:22 GMT 2003

Hello Ingo,

thanks very much for the fast response.

I had played with this a little yesterday, and nothing seemed to work. You are
right, it works perfectly following your advice. The mbox format hint did it.

I am sorry for bothering everyone with this, ahem, since I obviously gave up
too early! Cough cough. Anyway, it now works beautifully, and is really much
more refined than what I was used to - wow!

best wishes & great work!

Volker

PS: concerning the "status" of messages in the folders, i.e. your last
paragraph: "replied" or "not replied" was always saved somewhat randomly in
my older KDE 2.2.2 KMail version - i.e. sometimes these flags would disappear
mysteriously, then reappear partly, etc - I never investigated in depth, but
it always puzzled me. Upon reading your last paragraph, I went back, and it
seems to work perfectly now! That already makes me (plain user) very happy!!