Konqueror won't run

Jeffrey Barish jeffbarish at starband.net
Thu Dec 18 20:35:41 GMT 2003

The problem seems to be with CrossOver Plugin.  When I disable plugins
globally, Konqueror works again.  CrossOver Plugin did not enable
Shockwave anyway, despite advertisements.  Does anyone know another way
to get Shockwave support in Konqueror?

I still wonder whether the warning about my KThemeStyle cache should be
a concern.

--
Jeffrey Barish