Konqueror - select multiple files and open with program

Tom Aldcroft taldcroft at comcast.net
Fri Dec 19 16:34:15 GMT 2003

I'm looking for a way within Konqueror to select multiple files and
then send all selected file names to an application.  If I select
several files and then right click and do 'Open with', it only feeds the
first file name to the application.

For context, what I want to do is display thumbnails of all the images
in a directory, visually select all those which need to be rotated 90
degrees, and feed that list to a script which does the rotation.
Konqueror seems like the right choice, almost...

BTW, I'm using Konqueror 3.1.1-0.8x.3 on RedHat 8.0.

Thanks for any help, Tom