KMail filter Q

Brian Richardson brian at cubik.ca
Tue Aug 12 20:36:57 BST 2003

On August 12, 2003 01:09 pm, Neil Williams wrote:
> Set each folder with an expire property. Right click the folder ->
> Properties -> Expire.
> Set Kmail folder settings to expire old messages on exit:
> Done.

Ahhh. So that is the best that can be done... I keep an archive of mailing
list messages so that I can do a local search for known problems before
hitting Google. Thanks for your input.

-- Brian

--
Nature is by and large to be found out of doors, a location where,
it cannot be argued, there are never enough comfortable chairs.