Konqueror process forking

Fanying Jen fanying at fynet.com
Wed Aug 6 23:54:55 BST 2003

You will need to lanuch OpenOffice but clicking on an OpenOffice document
from Konqueror. Make sure that kdeinit is not running at all once ICEWM
finishes loading up. It (kdeinit) should not be running). We are able to
reproduce this problem on RedHat 8 and 9

Remembering the people of        ---
The World Trade Center     ---  |   |
                          |   | |   |
Please donate to the  ()  |   | |   |