network protocol transparency in quanta

Liviu Sas liviu at bv.ro
Wed Aug 6 06:21:05 BST 2003

	I'm using quanta with fish without a problem. Just type fish:// when you open
a file, or add a "fish://" top folder in files tree, in the sidebar, or you
can make a remote project.

--
UNIX was half a billion (500000000) seconds old on
Tue Nov  5 00:53:20 1985 GMT (measuring since the time(2) epoch).