kdesu never works in kde3.1.1a

Martin Lowicki sl at sl-computer.org
Sat Apr 26 10:46:21 BST 2003

hmmm no that doesn't seems to work, i did an su in the konsole start the kdeinit-process and closed the konsole.
After that i killed all kdesu/kdesud processes .....
Now i do an "kdesu kuser" with my normal useraccount and get this error:
kdesu (kdelibs): WARNING: [client.cpp:101] connect():Verbindungsaufbau abgelehnt .
I don't know how to interpret this errormessage .
Maybe someone out there who have an solution now ??

Martin