R: [kde] R:[kde]à è ì ò ù- SEMI-SOLVED

Michael Adam micada at web.de
Mon Apr 7 21:42:49 BST 2003

Am Montag, 7. April 2003 09:19 schrieb Filippo Spanò:
This file specifies all your locales and sysfonts on a rh-system:
"/etc/sysconfig/i18n"
so this is mine, with all UTF-8-related removed
LANG="de_DE at euro"
SUPPORTED="de_DE at euro:de_DE:de"
SYSFONT="lat9w-16"  #if this is ="latarcyrheb-sun16" then change it!
SYSFONTACM="iso15"

So have a look at and modify for your purposes  (as root)
IMHO cleaning this up from all UTF-8 related will help.

Because this not a KDE-, but redhat8-related issue(!) there were threads about
at redhat "psyche-list" since the relaese e.g.
https://listman.redhat.com/pipermail/psyche-list/2002-October/thread.html
Michael