I've managed to muck something up. . .

Terry lawnman59 at netzero.net
Sat Sep 21 12:32:34 BST 2002

Yes, it's a Trident CyberbladeXP. . .unfortunately it's a laptop so
replacing it is not an option.  Perhaps switching to the generic vesa
drivers would help?  I was running Mandrake 8.0 on it without problems which
used the vesa drivers.  .  .I think.  Guess this will teach me to try
RedHat, eh? (7.3)