KDE 3.0.3

Keith camurum at kih.net
Sun Sep 15 22:32:40 BST 2002

Greetings everyone,

Tried to update KDE 3.0 to 3.0.3 on a RH 7.3 box. After installing arts
and KDElibs, Kpackage crashed and would not reopen even after rebooting,
In fact, several other apps no longer work...including Kmail, several
games, control amoung others. I tried installing the rpms from the
command line and still no luck. Is there a way for me to reinstall 3.0
say from the RH cd or some other way to write over the bad installation?
Thanks in advance!

Keith

Black Bridge Farm