konq displays text in Andale Mono italics on an upward slanting path

gabriel the.angel.gabriel at rogers.com
Tue Oct 29 14:00:22 GMT 2002

i had the exact same thing appear just the other day (sorry, no link).  but i
figured it was just some crazy dhtml.  the slant went up and to the right,
just like the pic, and actually went into the lines above (ie. in a
paragraph, the text spanned many lines and overlapped lots of text).

weird.

gentoo-linux 1.2
kde-3.0.4
gcc-2.92.3