KDE + Mozilla problems

Stephen C. Moore stmoore at cs.nmsu.edu
Tue Oct 29 15:18:47 GMT 2002

I decided to grab the latest beta of Mozilla to remedy some problems I was
having with the 1.0 version.  When I am running this version, every time I
type an address into the bar (or highlight one that is already there) the
KDE web-url box pops up and asks if I want to display this page in a
particular browser.  I like this feature when highlighting a URL from
konsole, but not while i'm in the browser!!  I would appreciate it if
somebody could give me some ideas on how to turn off this "feature".  I
have looked through the control center and found nothing.  I'm also not
smart enough to remove this feature from the code :)  I'd appreciate any
suggestions you all may have.