Need a good collection of sound files to go with KDE.

steveo at syslang.net steveo at syslang.net
Fri Oct 25 14:53:00 BST 2002

I have Red Hat 8.0 and they don't supply many sound files for when things
happen. Can someone point me to a good repository? Things like when mail
comes in or when I move from one window to another, etc..

TIA

--
-Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana. Stranger things have -
-happened but none stranger than this. Does your driver's license say Organ