Konsole and "screen" - Please help!

Sean McGlynn sean at tmiau.com
Tue Oct 8 03:13:24 BST 2002

On Tuesday 01 October 2002 15:44, Mick Szucs wrote:
> Hi all,

Hello Mick,

Just saw this posted on kde-core-devel and remembered your problem. It might
be related. If it's the fix you're after, it'll be in 3.1 by the looks of
things.

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=103401589028296&w=2

Also, you said below that your previous post came up with no answers, but
there was this one in case you missed it. It might help.

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde&m=103363421515944&w=2

Cheers,
Sean

--