Konsole and "screen" - Please help!

Mick Szucs mick at onramp.ca
Tue Oct 8 14:28:23 BST 2002

On Mon, 2002-10-07 at 22:13, Sean McGlynn wrote:
> Just saw this posted on kde-core-devel and remembered your problem. It might
> be related. If it's the fix you're after, it'll be in 3.1 by the looks of
> things.
>
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=103401589028296&w=2

Hey Sean,

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me. I just ditched Redhat 8.0 (ewwww!)
for Mandrake, so I'm still afflicted by the same problem in this
department, but discovered that by using a vt102-230 term or Ansi (as
opposed to xterm) the konsole scrollback works fine.

> Also, you said below that your previous post came up with no answers, but
> there was this one in case you missed it. It might help.
>
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde&m=103363421515944&w=2

Sheesh.  How's that for gratitude for you .. I did completely miss that
somehow.  Thanks to you, too, Evan, if you're out there.

Regards,
Mick