Previews

Christian Herzyk christian at systrade.de
Wed Nov 27 08:28:54 GMT 2002

Hello all,

for some time I'm not getting jpg previews in konqueror. Well after not
having time to care about that I now checked again.
I dind't find a solution but rather noticed that I do not have ANY previews
at all (neither pics nor sound [when moving the mouse over it] nor any
else).
Checking controlcenter and Konqueror prefernces didn't help. All kind of
sources are selected for preview, as well as all kinds of files. Max file
size is set to 100MB. So there I don't see a reason for it not working.
Can it be connected to using the the Connectiva Icons set, can't imagine but
one never knows.
I am using Gentoo 1.4rc1 with KDE 3.0.4 (all updates installed)

Chris