kde convert: problems

gabriel the.angel.gabriel at rogers.com
Wed Nov 27 06:59:52 GMT 2002

On October 9, 2002 11:08 am, Gerhard den Hollander wrote:
> > (6) probably not a kde thing
> > openoffice is refusing to compile...
>
> Why are you trying to compile ?
> Why not just install the binary ?

gentoo (the distro i'm using) downloads the most current sources available and
compiles them with the appropriate optimisations for your processoer etc.  i
did, however fix my problem by installing gcc3.2 and doing "emerge
openoffice" again.  it turns out that open office doesn't like to compile
with an older compiler (gcc2.95 on my current system).

--
love isn't in the brain children.  it's blood
blood screaming inside you to work its will