Reload web pages problem with Konqueror

Mauro Boschi (KDE) mauro.kde at libero.it
Tue May 21 10:46:06 BST 2002

Hi,
I'm experiencing a strange problem with konqueror (KDE3 under SuSE Linux
8.0). I've moved my HOME dir from a disk to another (using the SuSE Yast
Module) without any problem (KDE is working as aspected), but if I click on
the back button when konqueror display a web page, it display only a blank
page (but the address is ok in the dialogue box), so I must click on the
reload button to refresh the previous page. What's wrong with Konqueror,
which kind of setting I can see to eliminate this problem?