USB mouse - too fast!

CiAsA S'Nuey Boark ciasaboark at telocity.com
Tue May 21 00:48:22 BST 2002

On Sunday 19 May 2002 11:45 pm, darren wrote:
> If I remember correctly you can adjust mouse acceleration in XF86Config
> Check the man page for correct syntex.

Also, if your into compiling your own kernel sources you can set your default
resolution there too, i would imagine if you set it to something high (say:
1600x1400) then the mouse would slow down a bit.
--
You can do very well in speculation where land or anything to do with dirt
is concerned.

Jonathan Nelson [icq=56665957] [aim=ciasaboark]