Kmail 3?

cr cr at orcon.net.nz
Sun May 5 01:16:12 BST 2002

Having just had *three* timewasting emails sent me with huge attachments
courtesy of Klez-e and Mickey$oft's virus-friendly operating system, I'm very
keen to try Kmail 3 (is it?) which reputedly has a facility to block the
download of emails over a specified size.

What do I need to do to get Kmail 3?    (If it is 3, that is).   I'm
currently running RH 7.2 with Gnome and Kmail 1.3.1   from KDE 2.2-11   (I've
previously called it Kmail 2 in error).    Do I have to install all of KDE 3?

I assume, by the way, that Linux email programs are immune from klez-e?

cr